Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Ugly Truth of IB Life

hahahahahahaahah (while looking like a weirdo) - the respond of every IBDP student when asked what's due tomorrow, cause sometimes we have too many things and just basically don't even want to think about it

3 to 4 hours - the amount of sleep every IBDP student gets most of the night, maybe even less.

Go out from my bedroom and watch TV during weekends - basically already considered an achievement to not think about school work (IBDP works). Don't even think about going out from your house :O

Well, those are some facts I gathered based on my IB life (I even haven't finished my IB year, well almost, sooo yeahhh...)

For those of you who don't know what IBDP is, its International Baccalaureate Diploma Program an AMAZING curriculum to prepare you for university lives. More specifically,

"The IB Diploma Programme (DP) is an academically challenging and balanced programme of education with final examinations that prepares students, aged 16 to 19, for success at university and life beyond. It has been designed to address the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being of students. The programme, has gained recognition and respect from the world’s leading universities."

The IB Diploma Programme. (n.d.). From http://www.ibo.org/diploma/
look at that citation tho :D one of many things you learn from IBDP
The statement is correct on some part, but still, address social and emotional life of students ??!! -__-

ANYWAYYYYY, I have some good newsss :D
First, if you do take IB you can consider yourself a bad*ss, since now you have the freedom to say "please, u haven't try IB don't even say your life is hard" to people who's complaining about their NORMAL school life.

P.S. IB can be considered as abnormal lifestyle, well kinda amazing if you can survive it

Secondly, it is not impossible to survive it
I do have the survival tips for you people who's going to take IB :D
It is based on my personal experience tho, soooo... lets just hope my final IB grades will be good and thus these tips will somehow considered as dependable, and I might add some from my sister, since she successfully finish her IB (45 if you know what I mean)

Lets get started !!!

2 comments:

  1. Haii Chrisss unyu sekali hahaha but you should be careful with your grammar ;) being grammar Nazis hahah but overall it's good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh mika thank youuu :D hahahah yeahh my english :')

      Delete